Niedrige Upload-Geschwindigkeiten

Hallo,

Wir verwenden H*****r auf Backend-Servern. Download-Geschwindigkeiten sind in der Regel etwa 800-900 mbps.
Aber, Upload-Geschwindigkeiten sind 100-150 mbps sogar Deutschland Standort Speedtest Server.

Wir verwenden MTU 1462 für vms und können das Problem immer noch nicht lösen. Vor 1-2 Monaten war es noch besser. 600 Mbit/s zum Beispiel, aber jetzt sind es 100 Mbit/s und es kann unsere Nutzung nicht bewältigen.

Wie können wir das beheben?

Hallo,
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu
Ich hatte dies Beispielsweise auch für GREtap verwendet und ich nutze auch seit neustem GREtap.
Bitte beachte das IPv4 Forward zu aktivieren:
nano /etc/sysctl.conf
#net.ipv4.ip_forward=1 => net.ipv4.ip_forward=1

Könntest du evtl. auch MTU 1476 probieren? :slight_smile:

Liebe Grüße Jan

1 „Gefällt mir“

kein Glück

Schicke als Vergleich mal einen ungetunnelten Speedtest.

930 Mbps down und 930 Mbps upload

Hast du da auch einen Speedtest zu gemacht? Dann schick doch genau wie oben mal den Link dazu

Ja, das habe ich. Es gibt keinen Grund für mich, den Link zu schicken. Ich habe bereits einen 1-Gbps-Rechner. Das ist völlig unerheblich.

Es ist nur verwunderlich, dass du es nur in dem einen Fall machst. Das macht etwas stutzig.

Ich habe bei meinem Tunnel überhaupt keine Upload Probleme

Können Sie mir einen Link schicken?

Ja klar, kein Problem: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

1 „Gefällt mir“

Wo ist der hintere Server? Hetzner?
Und wie hoch ist die MTU?

For the sake of transparency: We have made some internal adjustments to the tunnel, thereby elevating the upload speed to the Gbit range. We are currently investigating any potential issues internally, but for now, the issue of the lower upload speed for this customer has been resolved.

1 „Gefällt mir“

since we have some users using our new FlexIP service with GRE-tunnel service to add up IPs to their rented servers at Hetzner we tried to optimize the connection between our network and Hetzner network as quality was a bis poor via Decix Internet Exchange lately. we managed to setup a private 20 Gbit/s peering between our peering network and Hetzne network few weeks ago and quality has been optimized with this a lot. users have increased happines about performance a lot since.

1 „Gefällt mir“

I think everyone benefited from it except me :smiley:
Joking aside, my problem is solved and I am very satisfied with your service. I would like to register an ASN and lease /24 from you but I have a few questions. Is it possible to make the BGP announcement from you and then tunnel it? Because some providers don’t allow BGP or offer very high prices.

glad to hear your issues have been solved and you have full hight speed now. well you know at noez we are trying to follow some kind of initial DNA in terms of our services. we do believe in full customer satisfaction if we 1) deliver 100% automated 2) deliver immediately 3) keep our services simple
we have automatized the /24 external IP-Lease lately so you can order your /24 3 am at night and start to route it few minutes later in theory. but to apply for an ASN and even add it to our routers sounds for now a bit complicated and would not help many clients actually. our ASN 12586 is such a good one already :wink:

1 „Gefällt mir“

You are absolutely successful, no doubt.
But we would like to have the information on the WHOIS side when we buy a /24, that would be very nice :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

we rent out we do not sell. whois is within the RIPE data for the /24 usually not within the ASN that is routing the /24. so far we provide you the netname and the network description for your personal data when you rent on of our /24. we will extend these option in some future with more object options within the whois part of the subnet as well als also with seperated whois options also for smaller parts than just /24 size so you can subdivide the network better for usage with different services and users. but this will take some more time as we have plenty of future feature requests all over all of our services and cannot fix all at once. the more we rent out the earlier we will fix it so go ahead please. same for /24 booked as FlexIPs with GRE-Tunnel btw. you will be able to move a /24 from usage with our dedicated or virtual servers as well as your own colocated hardware maybe to switch usage over to external /24 usage with another AS or even at some other location with GRE-tunnel. all will be seamless. also to switch IPs from one GRE-tunnel to another one. but this is future thinking yet.